17 janv. 2013

To be or not to be, Zat is the question

Quand j'ai commencé ce blog l'été dernier, je ne pensais pas que cela deviendrait un projet un peu plus sérieux qu'un simple hobby. J'avais donc décidé de limiter mes articles à un public français/francophone, tout en spammant l'ensemble de mes contacts sur Facebook (toutes mes confuses d'ailleurs!).

Le nombre de visites est en augmentation continue, il me semble presque logique maintenant d'élargir un peu plus mon champ d'attaque, et donc de faire en sorte qu'un public international plus large puisse suivre The Best Bridesmaid. Je vais faire en sorte de proposer le plus et le mieux possible des traductions en anglais de mes articles.

Non je ne suis pas traductrice pro; non je n'ai pas les moyens, à l'instar d'autres blogs, d'employer des gens à temps plein pour fournir des traductions multi-langues; non je n'ai (normalement) pas que ça à faire. Alors je risque parfois de prendre un peu de retard sur la diffusion d'articles, le temps que ma situation professionnelle se stabilise et que je prenne le rythme idéal ici.
When i created The Best Bridesmaid last summer, i had no idea that my little project would become more serious than a regular hobby. At this time i had decided to target a French/French-speaking public only, while spamming all my contacts on Facebook (including international friends, please forgive me!)

Since then, the number of visitors has continuously increased, and i find now logical to expand and thus ensure that an international public can follow The Best Bridesmaid, too. So i'll do my best to provide also English translations of my articles, as often as I can.

Nope, i'm no professional translator; I also cannot afford to hire a full-time translator to work on my articles; and as you can guess, i have many more things to take care of beside this blog. I already know i might be late in publishing and translating articles, until my private situation gets a bit more stable, until i find the right rythm to write here.

So you'll have to forgive me if future articles are available in French only. Some  will keep on targetting French people, some will be translated into English.
 
I wish you a warm welcome here as well as on The Best Bridesmaid Facebook page!
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire